• linkedin

Visa Applications

Crown is authorised by the New Zealand government to process certain visa applications. Please make sure that you process any changes with us before your current visa extension.

What do you need to apply or to extend your student visa?

  1. Evidence of funds

    One of the following:

    • 3 months of Bank Statements  as evidence that you have sufficient funds equivalent to NZ $15,000 for a full year of study, or NZ $1250 per month that you will be in New Zealand, or
    • Receipt showing you have paid homestay fees for the full duration of your course, or
    • Sponsorship Form for Temporary Entry (INZ1025) completed by an acceptable sponsor, or
    • Completed Financial Undertaking for a Student (INZ 1014) (Note: If you are in New Zealand, a financial undertaking can only be provided if your original  student visa application made outside New Zealand included a financial undertaking. The financial undertaking supplied with this application must be completed by the same person who completed the original undertaking.)
2.  1 x passport photo
3.  Offer of Place
4.  Receipt of tuition fees
5.  Attendance report from previous school. (Note:  Your attendance must be over 95% for an online visa. If it is below this percentage you must apply at the New Zealand Immigration branch.)
6.  School report. (Note: You must be passing more than 75% of your course. If it is below this percentage you must apply at the New Zealand Immigration branch).
7. Your passport
8.  Paid Application Fee $175 ($200 if application is received within 7 days of visa expiring)
9.  Evidence of travel/medical insurance – This must cover the length of your course.
10. Copy of return ticket home, or extra $1,500.00 in bank account.

For all other visa applications and enquiries, please visit the Immigration New Zealand website: https://www.immigration.govt.nz