Crown Institute of Studies is proud to offer successful Crown graduates the opportunity to live and work at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, USA.
Working in conjunction with the New Zealand Cultural Exchange programme, graduates are offered the chance to spend from five months to one year learning from a company that has consistently set trends in the entertainment and hospitality industries.
Successful graduates from any of the 42-week Crown Institute courses who wish to apply will be both recommended and endorsed by us prior to the Disney interview.
To be eligible for Crown Institute to recommend and endorse you must have met both the minimum attendance requirements and successfully gained your qualification.
This is paid work experience and successful applicants will receive an hourly wage that may vary depending on the role.
Roles may include, but are not limited to:
- Vacation Planner
- Full/Quick Service Food & Beverage
- Front Desk
- Character Performer
- Main Entrance
In order to be taken under consideration, applications must meet all the work placement conditions as stipulated by Disney World. These are:
- Be a New Zealand or Australian citizen
- Be at least 18 years of age upon arrival in the USA
- Have completed a minimum of 32 weeks of study the year before you start work
- Be able to start within 12 months of course completion
- Be responsible for all costs such as round trip airfares, insurance etc
- Exit the USA and Canada upon completion
Crown Institute of Studies cannot guarantee work placement offers as it is subject to suitability, availability and visa conditions which may change without notice by either the US government or the sponsor organisation.
For more information about studying at Crown Institute contact us on 0800 357 316 or click HERE to request a brochure.