Graduates of this course will be able to:
- Prepare espresso equipment and ingredients
- Extract espresso
- Explain potential problems with espresso and espresso equipment
- Prepare milk
- Explain potential problems with preparing milk, for espresso beverages
- Present espresso beverages for service
Click here if you are not a secondary school student and would like to do this course!
||US17288 Prepare & Present espressobeverages for service - Level 3 - Credits 5
|2018 Course dates
24-27 April (note that 25 April is a holiday)
||6 hours from 9.15am - 3.00pm
|Domestic entry requirements
||You should be 16 years of age or over. Completed NCEA Level 1 or currently studying NCEA Level 1
|International student entry requirements
||You should be 16 years of age or over. IELTS 5 with no band lower than 5, or TOEFL pBT 500 with an essay score of 4 TWE, or TOEFL iBT 61 with a writing score of 20.
Conditions of Enrolment:
- Enrolments must be made through your schools careers advisor/STAR course co-ordinator
- Your Enrolment is confirmed once payment has been received.
- Cancellations in the Enrolment date must be made at least 48 hours before the course. No refunds will be given after this time. There is a 20% fee for cancellations.
- Crown's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* By submitting this form you agree to the above terms and conditions.