Click here if you are a secondary school student interested in this course
This certificate is designed for people who are interested in working in the area of making espresso beverages.
- Want to build up your coffee knowledge and show off your barista skills to your friends?
- Do you want skills to work in the fast paced hospitality industry?
- Want a skill that you can use right away?
You will learn how to prepare espresso equipment and ingredients; extract espresso, and explain potential problems with espresso and espresso equipment; prepare milk, and explain potential problems with preparing milk, for espresso beverages; and present espresso beverages for service.
This three day course is designed to teach you theory and practical knowledge about coffee.
Fee: $250.00 (current 80 Anzac student $225.00)
Times: 5pm - 9pm (3 days)
Domestic Entry requirement:
You should be 16 years of age or over. Completed NCEA Level 1 or currently studying NCEA Level 1
International Entry Requirement:
You should be 16 years of age or over. IELTS 5 with no band lower than 5, or TOEFL pBT 500 with an essay score of 4 TWE, or TOEFL iBT 61 with a writing score of 20.
Spaces are limited
Fee must be paid in full to confirm place
If you are interested in taking a Barista course and you are not a secondary school student, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted by our friendly team to discuss course dates.
Conditions of Enrolment:
- Your Enrolment is confirmed once payment has been received.
- Cancellations in the Enrolment date must be made at least 48 hours before the course. No refunds will be given after this time. There is a 20% fee for cancellations.
- Crown's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By submitting this form you agree to the above terms and conditions.